In November of 2017, we began the process of requiring Twitch logins across the board for Gamepedia and other Curse sites, as we were part of the Twitch family. At that time, we stopped new logins using the Curse authentication system, but the system was available for linking Twitch accounts.
Now, that system has been shut down. As such, our current system for linking your new or existing Twitch account to an old Gamepedia account's edit history has changed.
How do I know if I need a user merge?
If you meet all of the following criteria, you need a user merge:
- You had a Gamepedia account before November 2017
- You did not link your Gamepedia account to a Twitch account before July 2018
- You have edits on your Gamepedia account you'd like credit for
- You intend to make new edits
How do I get a user merge?
Open a ticket with our support team here.
Include the following information:
- Old Gamepedia username
- New Twitch username
- Email address connected to your old Gamepedia username
We'll take care of the rest and help you if your information doesn't match our records.