Back to profile | Back to comment archive
Hey um I have watched a video and this guy said that in terraria if u have hardmode on and u play a lot you should get the solar eclipse in a week or so and I waited for about a month now so I made a new world and I got in hard mode and waited for about a week so I was wondering if u had any way to fix this because I really want the solar eclipse
Hey Frank, the conditions for the solar eclipse are as follows:
1. Hard mode (as you have)
2. At least one (1) mechanical boss defeated
If these conditions are met, the eclipse has a 4% chance of happening each day. If you meet the conditions and you haven't seen it yet, my advice is to be patient. Truly random systems can be unfair and you can simply be hitting a string of the 96% days - normal days.