|This article is about the standard issue reporting guide. For the humorous version, see Reporting issues on Gamepedia (alternate).|
How to Report Issues on Gamepedia: A Guide
Many issues can be resolved in real-time using the Fandom/Gamepedia Discord server.
- If the issue is with your wiki specifically, ping your Wiki manager.
- If the issue is with the platform, chat in
If you are not able to join Discord, you can submit a ticket to request help from the staff.
- Please note that support is provided during normal business hours (9am-5pm US Central Time).
- If your request is urgent, send us a tweet @CurseGamepedia, as we check that frequently outside of normal business hours.
Do you have an issue with an advertisement?
Visit our reporting bad advertisements page and follow the instructions.
Do you have any issue with the accuracy of content on a page?
Edit it! Gamepedia is built on the contributions of over 1 million gamers just like you! If you have the right info, share it.
For more information on editing pages on our wikis, visit the editing tutorial.
Have you identified an issue with the underlying platform?
If you have found an issue with the Unified Community Platform, and can describe it accurately, please file a ticket.
Do you have an issue with any of the following?
- Wiki formatting
- Site performance
Alternatively, you can send us an email about your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When creating a ticket, provide the following information, depending on the issue, so we can best address the issue:
- Name/URL of the wiki
- Username (if applicable)
- Which browser you used
- Examples of what is trying to be accomplished
- When the issue occurred
- What the exact error message was
- What exact steps were taken to encounter this error
- Screenshots of the issue