We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Tickets can be submitted as GitLab issues by visiting https://gitlab.com/hydrawiki/hydra/issues and clicking on
New issue. A GitLab account is required for creating issues.
- Title: This should be a short, clear, and concise summary of the issue. Vague summaries make it difficult to search or pick tickets from the backlog, so be specific here.
- Template: Selecting a type of issue from this dropdown inserts a templated description to fill in.
- Description: This is the more detailed description of the problem. Include pertinent details like error messages, screenshots, current versus expected behavior, and so on. Markdown and quick actions are supported.
- Server environment: Production (usually, but could also be "Staging").
- Wiki/URL: The URL should include the protocol, like
- Detailed reproduction steps: It is critical for bug reports to include this. Even if it is not easily reproducible, it is necessary for us to know what steps were taken and in what order.
- Potential solution: If a potential solution is known, include it here.
- Attachment: Click
Attach a fileat the bottom of the Description box to include attachments.
- Confidential: Check this box for any issues including personally identifiable information (PII).
- Ignore all fields below these.
- When submitting tickets, make the focus of the ticket explaining the problem. Potential solutions can be proposed but indicate them as such. The team can often times come up with easier ways to resolve the core issue if they understand it properly.
- Be sure to include enough information in the description. Issues that are not actionable or are lacking adequate details will be closed.
Extension vetting requests should follow the instructions.
- Issues documentation on GitLab